Salesforce and OpenAI are collaborating to create Salesforce Einstein GPT, which will help companies by giving them instant chat summaries, tools for research, and writing assistance. Not limited to Slack, Einstein GPT uses generative AI to make personalized content for every Salesforce cloud. This can make every employee more productive and improves the customer experience for everyone.
Are you new to artificial intelligence? Don’t worry, there’s still time to hop on the AI train, like Salesforce. The $250 million Generative AI Fund from Salesforce Ventures will help startups and the development of responsible generative AI. Don’t be scared of AI jargon; we have created a detailed AI glossary for the most commonly used artificial intelligence terms and explain the basics of artificial intelligence as well as the risks and benefits of artificial intelligence. Anyway, do you think ChatGPT for Slack is a good idea? Let’s explore!
Salesforce Einstein GPT: ChatGPT for Slack, aka Slack GPT, explained
Salesforce released Einstein GPT today, which is the world’s first generative AI CRM technology. It uses AI to create content for all sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT interactions, and it can do this at a very large scale. Moreover, you use it on Slack. Some people have already started to call it Slack GPT.
Einstein GPT, which works with Salesforce Data Cloud and is integrated into all of their clouds as well as Tableau, MuleSoft, and Slack, is another way that they are giving all of their customers access to the future of AI. At launch, they will also integrate with OpenAI.
“The world is experiencing one of the most profound technological shifts with the rise of real-time technologies and generative AI. This comes at a pivotal moment as every company is focused on connecting with their customers in more intelligent, automated, and personalized ways.”
– Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce
Salesforce is combining OpenAI’s enterprise-grade ChatGPT technology with Salesforce’s private AI models to create content that is both relevant and trustworthy. That’s why people called it Slack GPT.
“We’re excited to apply the power of OpenAI’s technology to CRM,” said Sam Altman, CEO of OpenAI. “This will allow more people to benefit from this technology, and it allows us to learn more about real-world usage, which is critical to the responsible development and deployment of AI — a belief that Salesforce shares with us.”
Businesses will be able to use their Salesforce CRM data to make “trusted” content with the help of AI. For example, it could automatically send emails to coworkers and customers, make visuals from certain data sets, and generate code for developers designing online customer journeys. Do you want to learn more use cases? Keep reading…
Salesforce Einstein GPT features
These are some of the best Salesforce Einstein GPT features:
- Salesforce Einstein GPT for sales: Generate sales activities, including emailing, meeting scheduling, and other ready work automatically.
- Salesforce Einstein GPT for service: Create informative pieces by mining past case notes. Improve client satisfaction with fast, individualized service by having chat responses generated automatically for your agents.
- Salesforce Einstein GPT for marketing: With a data-driven personalization engine, you can develop unique content for email, mobile, online, and advertising that will attract and retain customers.
- Salesforce Einstein GPT for Slack Customer 360 apps: Intelligently summarizing sales prospects and highlighting user actions like upgrading knowledge articles are just two examples of how AI-powered customer insights may be delivered in Slack. That’s one of the reasons that people call it Slack GPT.
- Salesforce Einstein GPT for developers: Use an AI chat assistant to produce code and ask questions for languages like Apex, all with the help of Salesforce Research’s proprietary large language model.
- ChatGPT for Slack, built by OpenAI: Salesforce and OpenAI have introduced their ChatGPT for Slack app today. The app now has artificial intelligence-powered discussion summaries, research tools to learn about any topic, and a writing aid to compose messages swiftly. It is also called Slack GPT.
More than 200 billion AI-powered predictions are delivered daily throughout Customer 360, and Einstein GPT is the next generation of Salesforce’s Einstein artificial intelligence platform. Moreover, clients may leverage natural-language prompts on CRM data to activate potent, time-saving automations and create personalized, AI-generated content by merging proprietary Einstein AI models with ChatGPT or other leading large language models.
How to use Salesforce Einstein GPT?
Check out the video below and learn how to use Salesforce Einstein GPT from Mayukh Bhaowal, Senior Director at Salesforce.
For detailed information, visit Salesforce.
Learning how to use AI is a game changer
It is currently in closed beta. So, unfortunately, you have to wait to use Slack GPT.
Einstein GPT is definitely a big deal, and it will be interesting to see how these different Salesforce users take advantage of it.
Other AI tools we have reviewed
Almost every day, a new tool, model, or feature pops up and changes our lives, like Bing AI mobile, and we have already reviewed some of the best ones:
Do you want to learn how to use ChatGPT effectively? We have some tips and tricks for you without switching to ChatGPT Plus! AI prompt engineering is the key to limitless worlds, but you should be careful; when you want to use the AI tool, you can get errors like “ChatGPT is at capacity right now” and “too many requests in 1-hour try again later”. Yes, they are really annoying errors, but don’t worry; we know how to fix them.
- Text-to-image AI tools
While there are still some debates about artificial intelligence-generated images, people are still looking for the best AI art generators. Will AI replace designers? Keep reading and find out.
- Other AI tools
Do you want more tools? Check out the best free AI art generators.