Dawn AI generated art app is the latest addition to products related to technology and art integration. Dawn AI’s intuitive interface makes it easy to generate high-quality images using artificial intelligence, and believe us, simplifying art it is not the only feature of Dawn AI. If you’re having trouble finding a prompt to generate images via this app, its community feeds are there to inspire you.
Let’s explain what is the Dawn AI app, how does it work, how to use this new app while answering questions like “Is Dawn AI free?” or “Is there any free AI art generator?”. Keep reading and discover the answers and everything you need to know about AI image generators!
Dawn AI generated art app explained
Dawn is an AI image generator like Meitu AI Art, Lensa AI, and countless more tools. But let’s look at what differentiates it from others. First of all, this AI art app notably simplifies the generation process.
Dawn AI just requires a word prompt to have Dawn AI generate wholly unique images with just the push of a button. Give the AI art generator a style or an iconic artist to draw inspiration from, and it will take care of the rest.
Is text-to-image boring now? Meet sketch to image. It offers a unique and entertaining function called Sketch that lets you design a rough draft of the required artwork rather than just entering it in. Additionally, you can add styles and a description to it.
How to use Dawn AI?
The first step in creating your artwork is to select between Text and Sketch.
- Enter your prompt.
- Add your preferred style.
- Choose the image’s aspect ratio.
- Select “Generate Images.”
How to use Dawn AI @me tag feature?
You can create your own avatars with Dawn AI @me tag feature.
- Upload 4 selfies.
- Wait for the process.
- Give it a prompt.
- Choose the image’s aspect ratio.
- Select “Generate Images.”
Dawn AI pricing
Dawn AI generated art app has a free edition. Be aware that the free edition has various restrictions, including image watermarks, limited results saving, and slower generating speeds. With in-app purchases, you can use the app to its full potential.
In-app purchases start from $2.99 to $9.99.
Dawn AI generated art app reviews
These are some of the Lensa AI selfie generator app reviews from the App Store:
- Dawn AI, A Glimpse Into the Art Revolution
“Dawn AI is an incredible tool for the artistic world, and has produced hundreds of impressive, captivating images for me in only a week or so of using the app. It is possibly a glimpse into the future of art, which is inevitably AI driven, at least to some degree.
Often times, this app will generate fully usable images that require no doctoring at all. That alone is pretty mind-blowing to me, that something could be generated from thin air from your own imagination. Other times the app generates a slightly distorted but half usable image. With a little photoshop, these can blossom into something quite beautiful. Either way, it gives you a base to work from which can save you a lot of time as an artist.
That being said, I would give the app 5 stars but they started charging $2 a week for it. This caused me to cancel my subscription, spending over $100 a year to use an app is just massively overpriced in my opinion. Hopefully they go back to the free version because I would love very much to keep using this!”
- This is absolutely amazing! But here’s something..
I rate this only three stars because when you type something, example I typed “wolves laying down in front of cabin at night in the forest” became ABSOLUTELY CURSED. It becomes so cursed that it could be put on a horror book’s cover (This is NOT for everything you type). When I typed that, it didn’t seem to understand how the wolves body is built, it did about 10 wolves in a row laying down on blue towels. The background was good, it was just how weirdly the wolves looked and about the towels that I didn’t mention about. There was no cabin, just cursed wolves laying down in the forest on blue towels in DAY. Not night, day. I do understand this is an ai and they sometimes don’t get it to be exactly what your thinking of. But sometimes this scares me to see such cursed images generated. Again, this doesn’t happen every time, it’s not common or rare. This happens to sketches also, not all the time, but it can turn your sketch into horror with nothing horror described or drawn. Besides the cursed images, this app helps me a lot! I love the GOOD drawings it generates for us. Nice app, I recommend downloading, just watch out for those weird images.
- Crazy better than the other apps
This app doesn’t charge you any videos or money to create pictures. I spent three hours with my friend just going off with our creativity and we created some really cool pictures (which I used for wallpapers with the new Ios 16). It really is amazing to see what ai can do. Also with other people getting upset about the watermark, i’ve found a way to kind of ignore it, all you have to do it just go to the last page of all four photos and save that, then you just have to crop. This will only allow you to keep three of the non-watermarked photos but I believe it is still very worth the time. I don’t think that the app really needs a water mark because the pictures come out cool enough to the point that if your friends saw it, they’d ask how you made it either way. Sorry for the long words and stuff but i really am enjoying this app and i got my dad to use it too
How to download Dawn AI?
For iPhone, iPad, and Mac, click here.
For Android, click here.
Best Dawn AI alternatives
Are you trying to find a Dawn AI generated art app alternative? Don’t worry many AI tools can help you with photo editing and generating anime versions of yourself, such as:
- Lensa AI
- With the Lensa AI selfie generator software, users can easily share their creative “magic avatars” and modify their images by removing backgrounds. It has a free version.
- Stable Diffusion
- Stability AI released Stable Diffusion, an open-source AI art creator. It has a free version.
- MyHeritage AI Time Machine
- MyHeritage AI Time Machine uses artificial intelligence to generate images of a person’s appearance in various historical eras.
- DALL-E 2
- Open AI developed it as a generative tool that produced artistically from scratch instead of letting you edit previously existing works. It is a free tool.
- Midjourney is an independent research lab making a private AI app that turns text descriptions into images. It has a free version.
- DreamBooth AI
- Using a text prompt as guidance, DreamBooth AI can produce various images of a user’s chosen topic in different settings. It has a free version.
- Wombo Dream
- Wombo Dream is a word-to-image artificial intelligence art generator that responds to text cues by producing original “artworks.” It has a free version.
- NightCafe AI
- NightCafe AI can generate any image from your collection using artificial intelligence and the appropriate art style, pattern, or texture. It has a free version.