Did you love ChatGPT but are tired of not finding an answer to every question? Meet ChatSonic AI, which is not limited to 2021. Compared to ChatGPT, Chatsonic AI offers a more powerful and comprehensive range of features, including integration with Google Search, creating digital images, and responding to voice commands.
Does it sound good? Keep reading, and don’t fall behind the latest improvements in the AI world. With its wide range of features, Chatsonic AI will fight for the AI chatbot throne.
What is ChatSonic AI?
Chatsonic AI is an AI-powered chatbot platform from Writesonic that enables organizations to utilize AI’s power to personalize client experiences and raise customer engagement, like OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
Using cutting-edge Natural Language Processing and Adaptive Learning technology, the ChatGPT alternative is an AI-powered chatbot platform that enables companies to build tailored, human-like client experiences. Without requiring extensive code or human resources, it offers a wide range of features and capabilities that may be utilized to build compelling, individualized consumer experiences.
The Google-integrated chatbot Chatsonic makes it possible to perform activities that require the use of the most recent information almost instantly, such as providing a summary of the day’s most important news.
Additionally, users can communicate with the ChatGPT alternative by voice commands, which saves time compared to continuously writing out commands. However, those who like can still communicate with ChatSonic by text.
And if that weren’t enough, Chatsomic allows you to ask for the generation of digital images that are artistically created in various styles.
Are you wondering how your room will be in cyberpunk style? Try Interior AI
Chatsonic AI features
What is ChatSonic used for? The Chatsonic AI features that give it the competitive edge for the best AI chatbot title are listed below:
- Voice command: With Chatsonic AI, unlike ChatGPT, you may give a voice command and specify your exact requirements for the bot.
- Factual content: Since it directly crawls data from the Google search engine, you can generate or create articles on recent events.
- High-quality and natural-sounding text generation: ChatGPT can produce text that sounds like natural humans because it was trained on a big dataset of human conversations and text.
- Personalization and customization: Users of ChatGPT can fine-tune the model for certain tasks or domains, enabling it to produce content that is more pertinent and customized to the user’s requirements.
- Fast and efficient: ChatGPT can produce text rapidly and effectively because its performance has been optimized.
- Easy to use: With its API, ChatGPT is simple to integrate into programs and other systems.
- Image generation: With this AI tool, you can generate AI images.
- Writesonic product: More than 1,000,000 marketing teams, agencies, and online freelancers rely on the well-known AI writing program and the creator of Chatsonic AI, Writesonic.
How to use Chatsonic AI?
The Chatsonic AI interface is quite simple and easy to use.
- Visit Writesonic.
- Select “ChatSonic” from the Writesonic menu.
- Enter inputs.
- Click generate, and that’s it!
- You can produce greater content if you are more specific.
- To save even more time, choose voice commands over text.
- Attempt to be as direct as you can.
How about AI image generation? You can use it the same way. Just give it a prompt and wait for a little.
Chatsonic AI examples
Check out the Chatsonic AI examples for inspiration.
- Input – Compare iPhone 14 with iPhone 13 pro
- Output: The iPhone 14 has a wider f/1.9 aperture compared to the iPhone 13 Pro’s f/2.2 aperture, a slightly faster processor, a brighter screen, a cool new Dynamic Island feature, an impressive ProRAW feature, a slightly larger battery, and a new Dynamic Island design to house the Face ID and front-facing camera components. Both feature the same display size, 5G connectivity, A15 Bionic chip, and HDR support, 800 nits of brightness, and 1,200 nits of peak brightness.
Input – Write a FB ad copy for the launch of ChatSonic
Output: Hey there! Looking for the perfect tool for having productive conversations with your team and clients? Look no further! Introducing ChatSonic: the revolutionary chat platform that simplifies communication, boosts productivity, and helps you stay organized. Get started now with a free trial and see for yourself why ChatSonic is the best chat platform for your business!
Check out the best free AI art generators
Chatsonic AI reviews
These are some of the Chatsonic AI reviews from Product Hunt users:
I recently had the pleasure of trying out ChatSonic, and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. The user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, and the features are incredibly powerful. Ais are taking over.Success Marcus-Agbasu
ChatGPT on steroids. This is super helpful. I am trying it out now.Utsav Patel
Congratulations, @samboothnyou_garg, on the launch of ChatSonic on ProductHunt! ChatGPT is an impressive chatbot, but its limited information can be a drawback. ChatSonic, on the other hand, looks like a game-changer with its integration with Google Search to provide the latest information. The ability to create digital images and respond to voice commands is an added bonus, and I can see it being incredibly useful in a variety of contexts. I’m looking forward to trying out ChatSonic and seeing what it can do!Hemant Warier
Chatsonic AI pricing
Chatsonic AI has a free trial but is limited to 2,500 words. You should upgrade your plan to unleash the ChatGPT alternative’s full power.
Chatsonic AI pricing plans depend on what word quality you choose and start from $12.67/month.
Chatsonic AI vs ChatGPT: Main differences
Both AI chatbots produce outstanding outcomes, which are improving daily. But at this point, 5 main differences differ them.
- Real-time data: While ChatGPT’s data is limited to 2021, the ChatGPT alternative is integrated with Google Search and is up to date.
- Pricing: While ChatGPT is free and unlimited, you should buy a plan for Chatsonic AI.
- Image generation: Chatsonic AI can generate AI images, unlike ChatGPT.
- Voice commands: Your voice commands are used by Chatsonic to produce an output. Unlike ChatGPT, it streamlines processes and helps you write faster.
- Writesonic integration: Writesonic is already highly used software. With its various features, Chatsonic outcomes can use more effectively. If you want, we can explain what Writesonic is briefly.
What is Writesonic?
You can fill out your inputs on Writesonic, an AI-powered content automation platform, to generate endless material while saving time and effort.
You may speed up your writing process with 65+ tools, including Article Writer 3.0, Facebook advertisements, landing pages, Quora answers, Twitter tweets, and Instagram captions.
The AI models used to create these attributes were trained using thousands of real-world samples from leading companies.
These are the all Writesonic features:
- Ai Article Intros
- AI Article Writer 2.0
- AI Article Outlines
- AI Article Ideas
- AIDA Framework
- Content Rephraser
- Emails V2
- Facebook Ads
- Feature to Benefit
- Google Ads
- Landing Page Headlines
- Landing Pages
- Long-Form Writing Assistant
- Product Descriptions
- Sentence Expander
- SEO Meta Tags (For Home Page)
- SEO Meta Tags (Blogs)
- SEO Meta Tags (Product Page)
- Text Summary
- Email Subject Lines
- Conclusion writer
- YouTube Descriptions
- YouTube Intros
- YouTube Ideas
- YouTube Outlines
- YouTube Titles
- Short LinkedIn Posts
- LinkedIn Ad Description
- LinkedIn Ad Headlines
- LinkedIn Ads
- Listicle Ideas
- Personal Bios
- Company Bios
- Analogy Maker
- Instagram Captions
- Twitter Tweet Generator
- TikTok Video Hooks Generator
- Paragraph Writer
- Questions Generator
- Quora Answers
- Real Estate Listing Description
- Google Ad Titles V2
- Google Ad Descriptions V2
- Bullet Point answers
- Passive to active voice
- App and SMS Notifs
- Bulk Content Upload
- Instant Article Writer
- Song Lyrics
- Pros and Cons
- Article Writer 3.0
- Sonic Editor
- Sonic Mode
- Trending Instagram Hashtag
- Make Your Own AI
Check out Writesonic for detailed information about its features.
Are you new to AI? You can still get on the AI train! We have created a detailed AI glossary for the most commonly used artificial intelligence terms and explain the basics of artificial intelligence as well as the risks and benefits of AI. Feel free the use them. Learning how to use AI is a game changer!
AI tools we have reviewed
Almost every day, a new tool, model, or feature pops up and changes our lives, like the new OpenAI ChatGPT plugins, and we have already reviewed some of the best ones:
- Text-to-text AI tools
Do you want to learn how to use ChatGPT effectively? We have some tips and tricks for you without switching to ChatGPT Plus! When you want to use the AI tool, you can get errors like “ChatGPT is at capacity right now” and “too many requests in 1-hour try again later”. Yes, they are really annoying errors, but don’t worry; we know how to fix them. Is ChatGPT plagiarism free? It is a hard question to find a single answer. If you are afraid of plagiarism, feel free to use AI plagiarism checkers. Also, you can check other AI chatbots and AI essay writers for better results.
- Text-to-image AI tools
While there are still some debates about artificial intelligence-generated images, people are still looking for the best AI art generators. Will AI replace designers? Keep reading and find out.
- Other AI tools
Do you want more tools? Check out the best free AI art generators.