Many people, especially teachers, have been looking for the best ChatGPT plagiarism checkers for a while, and other AI chatbots like Google Bard AI, Bing AI, and more are being added to the list day by day. The most effective plagiarism checker will be able to identify instances of plagiarism even when the words have been rearranged by an AI tool.
The followings guided our investigation for the best plagiarism checker for ChatGPT and other AI tool-generated content:
- AI integration
- Database size
- Effectiveness in identifying plagiarized work even when it has been paraphrased.
- Reliability and ease of use
Best plagiarism checkers for ChatGPT and other AI tools
To detect whether or not an AI created a piece of writing by looking at it is no longer imaginable in modern times. You can use AI plagiarism checker tools to help you spot instances of AI in text. But let’s say from the beginning, even OpenAI’s own ChatGPT detector does not guarantee 100% success. However, these systems are trained to differentiate between human- and AI-written content. Most of the time, plagiarism checkers accurately determine whether or not a computer created a given piece of text.
When it comes to content created by AI, these are some of the best plagiarism checkers available:
- AI Text Classifier
- Content at Scale
Let’s take a closer look at them.
OpenAI’s AI Text Classifier
OpenAI launches AI Text Classifier as its own plagiarism checker. The OpenAI AI Text Classifier is a GPT-3 and ChatGPT detector designed to differentiate between human- and computer-written text. According to OpenAI, it is a “fine-tuned GPT model that predicts how likely that AI from a range of sources, such as ChatGPT generated a piece of text.”
The AI Text Classifier on OpenAI determines the likelihood that AI created a piece of text. The results may be anything from:
- Very unlikely
- Unclear if it is
The detector’s judgment on whether or not a certain piece of text was created by artificial intelligence is very unclear. Depending on how confident it thinks that AI produced the text, it will label it as “very unlikely” (less than a 10% chance), “unlikely” (10%-45% probability), “unclear if it is” (45%-90%), “possibly” (90%-98%), or “likely” (above 98%).
We tried AI Text Classifier with a ChatGPT-generated essay, and its decision was true.
It is, naturally, one of the best ChatGPT plagiarism checkers.
AI Text Classifier pricing plans
Good news! AI Text Classifier is a free AI plagiarism detector.
For more detailed information, check out the article in which we explained AI Text Classifier in detail.
AI guides: Learning how to use AI is a game changer
When it comes to detecting duplicated material and other forms of automated writing, Originality.ai is one of the places to go. In modern times, writing done by AI has become increasingly common. Recent developments in AI have made it possible to generate original and written content at a professional level in a matter of seconds. But AI is not undetectable thanks to tools like Originality.ai.
AI Detection Alone is Not Enough to Handle the Wave of ChatGPT or Bard Content
At https://t.co/3glwLKqtie our updated free Chrome Extension allows you to See…
— Jonathan Gillham (@JonGillhams) February 8, 2023
This is a really user-friendly tool. The only things you have to accomplish are either:
- Simply insert copied text into its artificial intelligence analyzer.
- Provide the address of the web page you want to check.
It is one of the most used ChatGPT plagiarism checkers.
Originality.ai pricing plans
When using Originality.ai, you must get credits:
- $0.01 per credit, 1 credit scans 100 words
Edward Tian, a senior at Princeton, developed the GPTZero. More than 98% of ChatGPT-generated works can be identified by this free tool for educators. Since ChatGPT’s introduction, several new detection tools have appeared, GPTZero among them. Tech & Learning states that Tian has detailed the development, operation, and use of the detection program he made to keep students from using ChatGPT to cheat in class. According to the article, GPTZero already has over 20,000 registered educators worldwide. Let’s try it!
We used ChatGPT for our sample, and GPTZero correctly detected it. What’s more, it also provides more measurements, such as:
- Average Perplexity score
- Burstiness score
It is one of the most loved ChatGPT plagiarism checkers.
GPTZero pricing plans
It is a free plagiarism checker for educators.
Plagiarism checker Plagibot is the most popular and reliable tool of its kind. To rapidly check for plagiarized material, copy and paste it below and then click the “Search” button.
Plagibot has a free plan that lets you search their database for up to two thousand words per month.
For more words, contact [email protected].
Content at Scale
Blog entries can be produced rapidly with the help of Content at Scale, an AI content platform. In addition, it provides access to a highly effective AI-based content detector that is both cost-free and easy to use. We tried it.
Content at Scale detected our text correctly, like other plagiarism checkers.
Content at Scale pricing
It is a free ChatGPT plagiarism checker.
Writer.com is an online hub for authors, and it includes an AI-powered plagiarism checker at no cost to users. Like a few of the other apps above, writer.com is more than just an AI content detector; it’s a full-fledged writing hub. It employs artificial intelligence to create fresh material from standard text inputs.
Writer.com wasn’t as successful as other tools, identifying 30% human production, but it still managed to detect AI content.
It can be used both as a ChatGPT plagiarism checker and a writer tool.
Writer.com pricing plans
You can try the ChatGPT plagiarism checker for free, but after that, you should switch to the paid plans.
- Team (1-5 people): $18 per user/month
- Automated content generation
- (Limit 15k words/user/month)
- Magic links
- Styleguide documentation site
- Terminology management
- Writing style configuration
- Data security and privacy
- Team roles and permissions
- Quality report
- Google and Okta single sign-on
- AI content detection API
- (Limit 500k words/month)
- For bigger teams, contact the Writer.com team.
Do you just now have an interest in AI? You can still get on the AI train right now. We have created a detailed AI glossary for the most commonly used artificial intelligence terms and explain the basics of artificial intelligence as well as the risks and benefits of AI. Use them if you needed. You will see the effects of AI most clearly soon with the new AI tools.
Other AI tools we have reviewed
Almost every day, a new tool, model, or feature pops up and changes our lives, like ChatGPT, and we have already reviewed some of the best ones:
- Text-to-text AI tools
Do you want to learn how to use ChatGPT effectively? We have some tips and tricks for you without switching to ChatGPT Plus! AI prompt engineering is the key to limitless worlds, but you should be careful; when you want to use the AI tool, you can get errors, like ChatGPT is at capacity right now. Yes, it is a really annoying error, but don’t worry; we know how to fix it. Also, you can try other AI checkers.
- Text-to-image AI tools
While there are still some debates about artificial intelligence-generated images, people are still looking for the best AI art generators. Will AI replace designers? Keep reading and find out.
Do you want more tools? Check out the best free AI art generators.