BitYota, a Warehouse-as-a-Service provider for big data analytics, has now made available its flagship Data Warehouse Service (DWS).
Founded in late 2011, the startup claims that, imbued with new capabilities, it provides greater power, versatility and convenience to the multi-structured data analytics platform.
Dev Patel, CEO of BitYota explained, “Some of the most valuable data available today comes from external sources such as 3rd analytics APIs. With this new version of our Data Warehouse Service, BitYota offers users the ability to bring data in from numerous external sources, process it using their custom business rules and immediately begin interrogating data in multiple structures, using industry-standard SQL query language, all from within the DWS.”
The new DWS version offers a range of features and upgrades that provide new performance and flexibility:
- The platform’s data collection framework provides a unified way to funnel data from a wide variety of upstream 3rd party API sources
- An in-database processing pipeline for ELT (extract-load-transform); the ability to build a custom data pipeline using SQL within the DWS that can be run on a schedule
- Enhanced resource management
- Platform-specific improvements to boost analytics performance
- Availability of multiple new configurations
Jay Zaveri, Chief Product Officer of CloudOn, a cloud storage provider that allows users to create, review and share files from any device notes,
“BitYota serves as a cost-effective, high performance data warehouse that enables us to analyze raw session data from millions of users in seconds. A traditional analytics system just wouldn’t work given the price and the flexibility we need. We load data into BitYota every hour, store, and explore this raw data. We look deep into user behavior with complete ease, and run ad-hoc queries, for example understanding churn and usage funnels, all using SQL over native JSON.”
This release is now available at no additional cost.
(Image Source: BitYota)