Meitu AI Art anime filter trend takes over TikTok and other social media platforms. The recent online craze allows users to turn selfies into anime images. As you may have noticed, the feeds on TikTok and Twitter are full of anime images, and a well-known photo editing tool has once again gotten people’s attention.
If you are asking to yourself “How do I turn a picture into AI art?” or “How to use Meitu AI Art anime filter?”, “Is there a free AI art generator?”, just keep reading and find out.
What is the Meitu AI Art anime filter trend?
China-based photo and video editing software Meitu employs artificial intelligence to produce lifelike images of anime characters. The program features a variety of filters that you can use to transform yourself into anime characters.
By generating an image of your favorite character using a third-party tool, you can take your anime pictures to a whole new level. The platform has been active since 2008, and its ethereal hand-drawn images are what made it popular in 2017.
When the app first gained popularity in the US, more than 1 billion people downloaded it. When a lot of people posted anime-themed pictures on TikTok and Twitter, Meitu’s AI Art filter became the most talked about thing on social media.
Meitu AI Art features
- More than 200 original and unique effects
- Illustration generation from photos
- Beautification filter
- Picture effects such as:
- Magic Brush
- Sticker/Word additions
- Collage making
- Body feature retouches
Meitu is accessible to users of Apple and Android devices. However, it is only currently available in China and a few other selected areas. Let’s find out how to use it.
Explore the OpenAI ChatGPT
How to use Meitu AI Art anime filter?
The following steps must be followed to generate an anime image using Meitu AI Art filter:
- Go to the App or Play store and type in “Meitu” to get it.
- Once that’s done, open the app and select the AI Art filter before uploading your chosen photo.
- The software will provide you with many anime-inspired menu selections.
- Save the pictures to your device and share them.
The hand-drawn images can then be uploaded to Meitu, where you can use the AI Art filter to create an anime image based on your original drawing.
Do you know how to do the Instagram AI trend?
Download Meitu AI Art
- For iPhone, iPad, and Mac, click here.
- For Android Google Play, click here.
- For Meitu APK, click here.
Meitu AI Art pricing
The app is free to use, but some features require a VIP subscription. Pricing of Meitu AI art VIP is as follows:
- Yearly auto-renew VIP – $33.99
- Monthly auto-renew VIP -$7.99
Meitu AI Art alternatives
Are you trying to find a Meitu AI alternative? Don’t worry many AI tools can help you with photo editing and generating anime versions of yourself, such as:
- Lensa AI
- With the Lensa AI selfie generator software, users can easily share their creative “magic avatars” and modify their images by removing backgrounds. It has a free version.
- Stable Diffusion
- Stability AI released Stable Diffusion, an open-source AI art creator. It has a free version.
- MyHeritage AI Time Machine
- MyHeritage AI Time Machine uses artificial intelligence to generate images of a person’s appearance in various historical eras.
- DALL-E 2
- Open AI developed it as a generative tool that produced artistically from scratch instead of letting you edit previously existing works. It is a free tool.
- Midjourney is an independent research lab making a private AI app that turns text descriptions into images. It has a free version.
- DreamBooth AI
- Using a text prompt as guidance, DreamBooth AI can produce various images of a user’s chosen topic in different settings. It has a free version.
- Wombo Dream
- Wombo Dream is a word-to-image artificial intelligence art generator that responds to text cues by producing original “artworks.” It has a free version.
- NightCafe AI
- NightCafe AI can generate any image from your collection using artificial intelligence and the appropriate art style, pattern, or texture. It has a free version.
You can generate anime-style images with these tools too. We have already explained how to use them.
Will AI replace designers?
The newest craze in design is artificial intelligence. Today, many IT organizations and individuals are turning to artificial intelligence to automate their procedures totally. They act this way because they understand that future society will be ruled by technologies that can drastically cut the number of labor humans must perform.
The design industry is not an exception, as we have already started to witness sector trends advance due to AI. We have already explained artificial intelligence design’s advantages and disadvantages. Check it out and join the AI-driven era!