Data is one of the most prized commodities of the 21st. century. As companies face the challenges arising from a surge in the number of customer interactions and data, it can be difficult to successfully manage the vast quantities of information and still provide a positive customer experience. Businesses need to create a consumer-centric experience that is powered by (predictive) analytics.
Adopting a data-driven approach through a corporate self-service analytics (SSA) environment is integral to strengthening your data and analytics strategy.
During the webinar, speakers Ronald van Loon & Dirk Jung will:
- Expand upon on the benefits of a corporate SSA environment
- Define how your business can successfully manage a corporate SSA environment
- Present supportive case studies
- Demonstrate practical examples of analytic governance in an SSA environment using BI Office from Pyramid Analytics.
- Discuss practical tips on how to get started
- Cover how to avoid common pitfalls associated with a SSA environment
This webinar has been tailored to meet the needs of corporations in the DACH region, and will be offered in German.
What? Free Webinar: Wie Sie eine Corporate Self-Service Analytics-Umgebung aufsetzen & verwalten
When? Thursday, March 23, 4 PM CET.
Who should join? Professionals in the following fields – Business Intelligence, Marketing solutions, IT, Operations, Finance
Hosted by Top Big Data and IoT influencer Ronald van Loon and Dirk Jung, Solution Architect at Pyramid Analytics.
Leave a Reply