Springboard is a leader in data science education. Thousands of data science learners complete their education in Springboard’s mentored data science courses and they’ve given Springboard courses an average rating of 4.9/5 on CourseReport and Switchup. Springboard is the proven option in data science training you’ve been looking for if you’re looking to build or expand upon your data science career.
With the release of the new Data Science Career Track, Springboard is helping data science learners like you transfer their knowledge into successful data science careers. If that doesn’t happen for you, you’ll get your tuition back. The Data Science Career Track is the first online bootcamp with a data science job guarantee.
Here’s what you can expect in Springboard’s new Data Science Career Track:
- You’ll get 1:1 guidance from an industry mentor. Springboard mentors are data scientists at leading companies like Uber, LinkedIn, Facebook and Jawbone.
- You’ll have 1:1 career coaching calls, resume and linkedin profile reviews, networking support, and job search strategy advice from Springboard’s career coach, that will help you land the job you want.
- You’ll learn from a rigorous, 200-hour curriculum, built by experienced experts from IBM, Cisco, and Pindrop Security.
- You’ll master the tools and techniques proven to elevate data science salaries— machine learning, Python, SQL, Spark and more.
- You’ll add to your portfolio with two industry-ready capstone projects.
- You’ll pick up a data science certification without quitting your full-time job. Our flexible course plan will ensure you can finish the course in 6-8 months with 10-15 hours of effort a week.
- You’ll be the beneficiary of exclusive employer partnerships. These will help you get a foot in the door in the hottest data science jobs.
- Finally, you’ll have a job guarantee. Get a data science job within 6 months of graduation — or get a 100% tuition refund.
Springboard has a network of industry-leading mentors working at companies such as Instacart, Uber, and Motorola. We turned to them, hiring managers, and recruiters in the data science industry for advice on how to structure the Data Science Career Track. Here’s the result:
Don’t hesitate. The application process is selective — only about 18% of all students who apply to the Data Science Career Track get enrolled. Benefit from all of the knowledge gained from hiring managers in data science and build yourself a data science career — or your money back.
Click here to learn more about the Data Science Career Track!