You may have heard the news at CES 2024, but do you know how to buy Rabbit R1? It is fairly cheap, priced only at $200, and even though the first two batches are out of stock, Rabbit is keen on selling more and more devices.
Whether you’re a tech guru, a busy professional, or someone who loves staying ahead of the curve, the Rabbit R1 has something for you. With its unique blend of smartphone and voice assistant features, it’s designed to simplify your digital life in ways you’ve never imagined.
Check out the Samsung Galaxy AI features that will change everything
How to buy Rabbit R1
Let’s talk about getting your very own Rabbit R1. The process is straightforward, and designed to ensure a hassle-free experience for all eager buyers. You’re just a few clicks away from owning this innovative device. Remember, the Rabbit R1 is set to become available for pre-orders between March and April 2024, so mark your calendars! Now, let’s look at the step-by-step process on how to buy Rabbit R1 from the official website:
- Visit the official Rabbit R1 website.
- As you browse, a popup will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click on “Pre-Order” to proceed.
- You’ll be taken to the pre-order page. Here, fill in all necessary details like your name, address, and payment information.
- Finally, hit the “Pay Now” button to complete your pre-order.
With these easy steps, you’re well on your way to experiencing the future of digital technology with the Rabbit R1.
Where can you buy Rabbit R1?
Now that you know how to buy Rabbit R1, let’s see if you actually can buy the device in your home country. While the Rabbit R1 is creating waves worldwide, it’s not available everywhere just yet. As of now, the device is up for grabs only in certain countries. If you’re lucky enough to be in one of these, you’re in for a treat:
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Rabbit R1 features
Describing the Rabbit R1 is like trying to pin down a cloud – it’s a lot of things but not confined to one. It’s not just a smartphone or a voice assistant. It’s something more, something different. Priced at a reasonable $200, the Rabbit R1 is a compact powerhouse. With a 2.88-inch touchscreen, this AI assistant looks more like a stylish walkie-talkie, thanks to its collaboration with Teenage Engineering. Its vivid orange color adds to its unique, retro charm.
But what does it do? Here’s a quick rundown on Rabbit R1 features:
- Camera, control wheel, speakers, and microphones
- 4GB of memory and 128GB storage
- Operates on a 2.3GHz MediaTek processor
- Lightweight and half the size of an iPhone 15
- Connects to smartphone apps
- Powered by Rabbit OS and a Large Action Model (LAM) for advanced AI tasks
- Responds to voice commands for a variety of tasks
Jesse Lyu’s vision for the Rabbit R1 was to create a digital experience that’s focused yet unobtrusive. One of its standout features is the training mode, where you can teach it specific commands. With its LAM, the R1 constantly learns, interacting with new apps and expanding its capabilities. It’s like having a Google Assistant, but smarter and more adaptable to your needs.
Featured image credit: Rabbit