We are Europe’s leading media & events portal serving techies and entrepreneurs with in-depth insight, cutting-edge research, and established thought leadership on data-driven technology. We’ve worked on creating and cultivating a strong community of data enthusiasts both online and offline.
Join us this year at Data Natives 2020 on November 18th and 20th in Berlin, where you will have the chance to hear these speakers in person and listen in on their disruptive data projects. Don’t forget to grab a ticket for yourself to attend Data Natives 2020.
OUR VALUES & GOALS:
We pride ourselves in doing things very differently, catering to tech-savvy, young-minded, forward-thinking individuals with a passion for tech and business. These are the core values that drive our passion for producing extraordinary tech media and events:
- Bridging the gap between technology and business: Dataconomy offers a platform for readers to develop their understanding of technology, business, and the intersection between the two. We are home to commentary from industry leading practitioners of all data-driven technologies, career guidance for aspiring scientists, and fascinating case studies from the companies on the cutting edge of data science.
- Educating the data-driven generation: We share inspiring stories from a wide range of industries, including Healthcare, Retail, Automotive, Finance, and Energy. We like to talk about everything cutting edge, and educating the data-driven generation
- Thinking outside the box: We like confirming science fiction theories and embrace with optimism the exciting future of technologies. Our primary focus lies on Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, machine learning, and big (or small) data. We think science and tech are inherently cool and we are allergic to basic and old-fashioned ways of thinking.
- Connecting a worldwide community of data lovers. Headquartered in Berlin, with ties to Israel, the US and India, and meetups in over 40 cities around the world, Dataconomy has the unique position of being a leading media organization with access to booming tech industries on both sides of the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Dataconomy runs regular industry events, uniting local tech communities in an effort to share knowledge and expand networks.
- Create a global network of influencers and industry leaders: by becoming a member in our network you get exclusive access and discounts to workshops, networking events, conferences, consultancy sessions and recruitment opportunities with industry leaders, tech experts, thought leaders, influential thinkers.
- We believe that a diverse tech industry is a strong tech industry – Our goal is to include women, LGBTIQ, POC, and other communities who have been fighting for inclusion in the tech world in our events.
We are looking for data enthusiasts who share our vision and understand our mission to take the lead in their respective cities and share great content, share knowledge, grow, unite and educate our communities, together.
If you have any questions about events, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome team members will be happy to respond!