Global business intelligence (BI) company, Phocas Software ranks top in 8 categories and a leader in 15 categories in independent software analyst, BARC BI’s annual business intelligence software review.
Phocas outperformed industry titans Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos TM1 & MS Excel to rank 1st in categories including:
1. Performance satisfaction – the level of performance satisfaction with the BI tool
2. Product satisfaction – based on the frequency of problems encountered with the product
3. Implementer support – measures user satisfaction with the level of the implementer’s support for the product
4. Customer satisfaction – Combines the ‘product satisfaction’, ‘vendor support’ and ‘implementer support’ KPIs
5. Business benefits – the business benefits achieved from the BI tool including increased employee satisfaction and better business decision making
6. Price-to-value perception – based on how users rate their BI tool in terms of price-to-value
7. Project success – based on the implementation satisfaction level and the frequency of projects completed on time and on budget
8. Recommendation – based on how many users would recommend the product to others
The BARC BI 15 survey received 3,267 responses and was completed by users of 35 business intelligence software products.
“Our customers have ranked us the #1 BI software company for the areas that really matter. Our customers receive massive benefits from Phocas and these results are testament to that. I’m immensely proud we have been ranked best for performance, product and support”, Phocas Co-Founder Myles Glashier said.
“Phocas Software’s goal is to help businesses use data to transform decision making and increase their profits, efficiency and effectiveness. Our customers have told us they are looking for an easy to use BI tool to make sense of their data. The alignment between our business goals and our customers’ goals allows us to deliver a BI tool which helps customers achieve real results.”
Phocas Software’s industry leading price-to-value perception rating demonstrates that Phocas is the leading BI tool on a cost to benefit ratio.
“Our core focus is on mid-market manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and retail businesses and these companies often have a limited budget for a data analytics tool. Our BARC 15 results reveal that we are providing outstanding value to our customers.” Glashier said.
From easy-to-read dashboards to the renowned lightning-fast grid, everything is designed for non-technical people. It means even the most detailed transactions can be completed in a few simple clicks. Phocas software can be deployed in the cloud or on premise, and most users keep it close at hand on a mobile device.
Founded in 1999 in the United Kingdom, Phocas now serves thousands of international customers. In the 2014/2015 financial year, Phocas recorded a 27% year-on-year revenue growth and a 97% customer retention rate.
Phocas Software is developed in Australia and its head office is located in Coventry, UK. To download the full ratings for Phocas Software in BARC BI 2015, visit: www.phocassoftware.com/business-intelligence-software-review-barc-bi-2015
ABOUT PHOCAS. ABOUT RESULTS
Phocas Software is a Business Intelligence company that lives by its ‘Get results’ mantra.
Phocas has thousands of customers using it across North America, UK, Europe and Australia – and a strong reputation for delivering success.
Phocas was one of Deloitte’s ‘Fast 50’ tech companies for 2014, and was ranked as ‘Best in Business Benefits’ by the respected technology research firm, Gartner.
Visit www.phocassoftware.com for more information.
BARC — Business Application Research Center
BARC is a leading enterprise software industry analyst and consulting firm delivering information to more than 1,000 customers each year.
The BARC BI Survey 15 is based on findings from the world’s largest and most comprehensive survey of business intelligence end-users, conducted earlier this year. In total, 3,267 people responded to The Survey with 2,414 answering a series of detailed questions about their usage of a named product. Altogether, 35 products (or groups of products) are analyzed in detail.