Splunk, provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, today announced the speakers for .conf2014. The fifth annual Splunk Worldwide Users’ Conference will feature more than 70 customer presentations, including Autodesk, British Sky Broadcasting Group, Cars.com, Cisco, Duke University, Expedia, The Hershey Company, Los Alamos National Laboratory and Tableau. These Splunk customers will take a deep dive into their data adventures to show how they leverage Splunk software for Operational Intelligence to directly impact the success of their organizations. Click here for a full list of .conf2014 sessions and register for .conf2014.
“Customers across all industries show us the most innovative ways to use Splunk,” said Steve Sommer, chief marketing officer, Splunk. “At our annual Worldwide Users’ Conference, we will learn from our customers about new ways to leverage machine data for extraordinary organizational benefits.”
.conf2014 activities not to be missed include:
- Splunk University: A special 3-day pre-.conf2014 program. Gain new insights and experience the full range of product features in a live, hands-on setting.
- Professional Certifications: Receive CPE credits for ISC2 certifications and onsite Splunk certification. Learn about Splunk software, get hands-on experience and deep dives with experts.
- “Masters of IRC”: Panel sessions on the community stage featuring experienced Splunk customers discussing deployments and answering questions about their success.
- The Community Lounge: Where attendees can hang out with the experts who use Splunk software everyday.
What fans are saying on Twitter about .conf2014:
Complete our SAP x Data Natives CDO Club survey now, and help us to help you
- “I wanna go to #splunkconf so I can save my company a ton of time with monitorization and alerts.” “Must attend Splunk .conf where inspiration begets inspiration, the best of use case stories.”
- “New customer looking to get the most out of Splunk and wanting to learn what others are doing with it.”
- “The place to be for a Splunker.”
(Image credit: Ed Hunsinger)