Sandlerresearch.org, an online store for research papers, published a report on the big data services market spanning from 2014-2018, where it predicts an estimated 32.14 percent compound annual growth rate, according to TechNavio analysts.
The report divides the big data services market into three segments: Analytics, Consulting, and Professional services, and it covers the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Big Data Services market and its growth prospects in the coming years. Furthermore, the report covers a wide range of information to look at during the next four years, such as key vendors, market trends and driving forces, challenges to market growth, and opportunities and threats to vendors, among others.
Sandlerresearch.org approaches big data services as “a wide range of services required for processing and analyzing enterprise data, which is too large for traditional data processing tools. This data is generated from various sources such as mobile devices, digital repositories, and enterprise applications. Big data services are used to provide a wide range of facilities such as conversation analysis in social networking websites, fraud management in the BFSI sector, and disease diagnosis in the Healthcare sector.”
The key questions answered in the report are:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
The report is available for purchase here
(Image Credit: Ken Teegardin)